Why Study In Australia?
Are you looking to getting student Visa for Australia? and looking to get into top universities of Australia? We Inphase will help you with that but let’s first see why to study in Australia, requirements and documentation.
Australia is nowadays one of the top choices for international students and repeatedly being the talk of the town since few years due to which people are looking to study abroad in Australia because:
Australia is a country which has literally everything starting from the best universities in the world with affordable fee structure, advantageous lifestyle, golden beaches, beautiful rain forest etc.
Australia provide six levels of Educational titles awarded by the public and private institutes which are certificate 1-4, TAFE Organisation, Diploma and Associate degrees, Masters degree and Doctoral degrees. Australia education has state-of-the-art facilities and advanced technology.
Australian universities and colleges have a positive outcomes in terms of the number of graduates and it’s education is globally recognized and gained qualification is accepted worldwide.
Furthermore, Australia has the Education Services for Overseas Student (ESOS) Act which covers everything from financial protections and laws protecting the rights of international students through to work rights, Overseas Student Health Cover (OHSC), student welfare and complaints along with Tuition Protection Service (TPS).
Requirements For UK
- For C.B.S.E. (Central Board of Secondary Education) students 60% in best four is required and for state board 65% and above in best four.
- Recent pass out candidates are preferred.
- IELTS is required with overall 6.0 bands with no less than 6.0 bands for Direct bachelor degrees and overall 6.0 bands with no less than 5.5. Bands in pathway programs.
For Past- Graduates
- Minimum 2 years of work experience after studies are acceptable.
- For section I universities 50% and above, for section II universities 55% and section III universities 60% is mandatory.
- IELTS is required with an overall 6.5 bands with no less than 6.0 bands for direct master programs and overall 6.0 bands with no less than 5.5 bands in pathway programs.
Documentation For Australia
- All educational certificate and marksheet
- Current Passport
- Statement of Purpose
- Work Experience documents
- Evidence of sufficient funds
- Married certificate (if applicable)
- Immigration history (if any)
- Academics, full passport, resume, job documents, proof of income of Spouse
- ATMC-Charles Darwin University/ Federation/ U Sunshine Coast
- ANU College-Australian National University
- Box Hill Tafe
- Cambridge International College
- Southern Cross University
- Central Queensland University
- Martin College
- Charles Sturt University- Study Group
- Chisholm Institute
- Curtin College
- Deakin College
- Deakin University
- Eynesbury-University of adelaide
- Perth Institute of Business and Technology-ECU
- Flinders International Study Center-FU
- Griffith College-Griffith University
- Edith Cowan University
- International College of Management Sydney
- IIBIT Federation
- JMC Academy
- Kaplan International College
- La Trobe Sydney
- Latrobe Melbourne(Ltm)
- La Trobe University
- MIT Federation
- NewCastle International College
- University of Newcastle
- Macquarie University City Campus
- South Australian Institute of Business and Technology
- Stotts College
- Strathfield College
- Taylor’s College-University of Western Australia
- Taylor’s College-University of Sydney
- TAFE Western Australia (ETI)
- University of Southern Queensland
- UTS Insearch
- Western SydneyUniversity- City Campus
- Western Institute of Technology
- Victoria University-Sydney Campus
- Bond University
- Kent Institute
- University of Sunshine Coast
- Zenith Business Academy (ECA)
- Victoria University -Sydney (ECA)
- Australian Computer Society (ECA)
- International Training College
- Australian Institute of Higher Education
- James Cook University