Do you know why study in Canada? and why most of the students choose to study in canada? Let’s go deep into that and also know how to get student visa for Canada.
Why Study In Canada?
Canada is a country which gets an immense number of not only Indian students but also international students every year. Canada ranked 2nd in providing education to international students, many of which also immigrate to Canada and many decide to study in canada after 12th and graduate from canada. According to research, 95 percent of international students prefer Canada as their study destination and prefer canada student visa. Canadian education is recognized worldwide which helps international students to get a prosperous career because of which student visa for canada is so famous. In fact Canadian government also shows interest to double the number of international students coming to get educated in Canada, and most of the students in and we have helped many students with getting study visa for Canada. In fact to encourage international students, Canada introduced reformed regulations to enlarge Canada’s reputation as a study destination in June, 2014. Furthermore, Canada spends more per-capita on its education system than any other country in the G-8 and is among the top three countries in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Canada is one of the safest countries to live, study and settle with high standard of education. English and French are both official languages in Canada, however, you can easily survive by communicating only in English along with a chance to learn French. Universities in Canada have high reputation and academic performance which produce graduates with high employ-ability rate.
Canada Study Visa Requirements
Canada study visa requirements are as follows:
– Percentage varies by universities. Some universities accept overall 65% marks in undergraduate or postgraduate such as- Cape Breton University, Lambton College, Kwantlen Polytechnic University etc, some universities accept 60% marks in undergraduate or postgraduate such as ISI, CDE College, Matrix College, Yorkville University etc. Some universities accept overall 55% marks (with good marks in 3 main core subjects) such as Yorkville University, St. Claire College etc.
– Work experience is acceptable with valid proof.
IELTS is required with overall 6.0 bands with no less than 6.0 bands.
IELTS is required with overall 6.0 bands with no less than 6.0 bands or overall 6.5 no less than 6 bands.
Documentation For Canada
- Passport front and back copy
- IELTS TRF
- 10th onwards all marksheets, degree, backlog (with clear and color scan)
- Appointment letter and Experience letter (if applicable)
- Resume and Statement of Purpose (for some universities)
- Visa Lodgement
- Original Passport
- All clear scanned academic marksheets, degrees, backlogs (10th onwards)
- Application Letter, experience letter, salary slips, account statement (if applicable)
- Statement of Purpose
- Application form IMM 1294e
- Family Information form IMM56455e
- Embassy fee- 150CAD
- Biometric fee- 85CAD
For more information talk to the Experts by filling the form here
Institutes We Deal With
- Acsenda College
- Alexander College
- Cape Breton University
- Capilano University
- College of the Rockies
- Lakeland College
- Northern Lights College
- Parkland College
- Selkirk College
- St.Lawrence College
- University of Canada west
- Yorkville University
- University of Northern British Columbia
- Algoma University
- Canadian Tourism College
- Sterling College
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- York University
- Lasalle College