Do you know why study in Canada?
Let’s go deep into that and also know how to get student visa for Canada.
Canada is a country which gets an immense number of not only Indian students but also international students every year. Canada ranked 2nd in providing education to international students, many of which also immigrate to Canada and many decide to study in canada after 12th and graduate from canada. According to research, 95 percent of international students prefer Canada as their study destination and prefer canada student visa. Canadian education is recognized worldwide which helps international students to get a prosperous career because of which student visa for canada is so famous. In fact Canadian government also shows interest to double the number of international students coming to get educated in Canada, and most of the students in and we have helped many students with getting study visa for Canada. In fact to encourage international students, Canada introduced reformed regulations to enlarge Canada’s reputation as a study destination in June, 2014. Furthermore, Canada spends more per-capita on its education system than any other country in the G-8 and is among the top three countries in the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). Canada is one of the safest countries to live, study and settle with high standard of education. English and French are both official languages in Canada, however, you can easily survive by communicating only in English along with a chance to learn French. Universities in Canada have high reputation and academic performance which produce graduates with high employ-ability rate.
Canada study visa requirements are as follows:
1. Percentage varies by universities. Some universities accept overall 65% marks in undergraduate or postgraduate such as- Cape Breton University, Lambton College, Kwantlen Polytechnic University etc, some universities accept 60% marks in undergraduate or postgraduate such as ISI, CDE College, Matrix College, Yorkville University etc. Some universities accept overall 55% marks (with good marks in 3 main core subjects) such as Yorkville University, St. Claire College etc.
2. Work experience is acceptable with valid proof.
IELTS is required with overall 6.0 bands with no less than 6.0 bands.
IELTS is required with overall 6.5 bands with no less than 6.0 bands.
Documentation For Canada Admission
1. Passport front and back copy
2. IELTS TRF
3. 10th onwards all marksheets, degree, backlog (with clear and color scan)
4. Appointment letter and Experience letter (if applicable)
5. Resume and Statement of Purpose (for some universities)
6. Visa Lodgement
7. Original Passport
8. All clear scanned academic marksheets, degrees, backlogs (10th onwards)
9. Application Letter, experience letter, salary slips, account statement (if applicable)
10. Statement of Purpose
11. Application form IMM 1294e
12. Family Information form IMM56455e
13. Embassy fee- 150 CAD $
14. Biometric fee- 85 CAD $
3.Cape Breton University
5.College of the Rockies
8.Northern Lights College
12.University of Canada west
14.University of Northern British 15.Columbia
19.Canadian Tourism College
21.Mount Saint Vincent University
26.Royal Roads University
34.Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board
35.University of Victoria
36.St Clair College
37.Montreal College of Information 38.Technology
42.Toronto School of Management