Why Study In New Zealand ?
New Zealand is becoming one of the popular destination among international students. Students from all around the world are choosing the kiwi land because:
New Zealand has progressive education programs, state of art facilities and world recognized education system.
The country provide safe learning environment and support systems for international students.
New Zealanders are known for their friendliness and hospitality.
Academic, professional and vocational courses are available at New Zealand universities and institute and the course fees are comparatively lower in comparison with USA, UK or Australian education providers.
Living in New Zealand
Living in an international country is an importance factor for any international students as they go beyond their boundaries, experience new culture, food, ethnicity. It is important for them to adopt the culture and its people because it ultimately helps them to make easier their studies. New Zealand is an amazing country to live with various options to entertain themselves. New Zealanders are known for being hardworking, corruption less, transparent. Living in NZ can give you a joyful life.
If we talk about the expenses, well for your tuition fees and insurance you need around $20,000-$25,000 annually and $350-$450 approx for accommodation, food and transportation, Internet and others. However, New Zealand immigration requirement is $15,000 per year plus return airfare or additional $2,000.
Popular Colleges/Universities Under FTS Scheme.
- Eastern Institute of Technology
- Manukau Institute of Tech
- Northern Polytechnic
- Otago Polytechnic
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- Waikato Institute of Technology
- Wellington Institute of Technology
- Western Institute of Technology
- Toi Ohomai Institute of Technology
- Southern Institute of Technology
- Tai Poutin Polytechnic
- Wairaki Institute of Technology
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
- Lincoln University of Technology
- Universal College of Learning
- New Town College of Business and Technology
- Auckland University of Technology
- University of Canterbury